Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Procrastination Wins Again


As I said in my 1st post, I'm great at starting just not at finishing; but don't give up on me yet! I'm back and I'm hitting the gym today. You'll be happy to know that I've gained a few pounds. I'm up to a slender 119, but I haven't grown any and for some reason all the weight seems to settle on my ass. Seriously FAT, what's wrong with my boobs? Why must you discriminate them so, I've tried eating upside down, but I think all of my food went to my brain and clogged a few important areas. I've tried eating lying face down, you know once it travels down it has to fall into the boob pockets, but I just ended up with indigestion and gas. I've tried electric shock, but that left me with fried nips and roasted tits. I've tried constantly stimulating those little boogers (that really creeped out my boss) but that only attracted weirdos, maybe I shouldn't have done it in public. I've even tried talking to them (you know like plants) but when they started responding I realized I needed help.

Well as you can see nothing works, they still look like breakfast (2 fried eggs with sausage nips). Well I'm succumbing to the fact that my little bee stings will always be just that, so today's workout will be focused toward improving my cardiovascular strength, contouring my chest and strengthening my legs.

Pull Ups
7 (Hell that's a lot!)
Crunches
150
Push Ups
3 x 20
Jump rope
Leg press
3x10
Standing calf raise
4 x 10
Chest Machine
3 x 6
Leg extensions
2x6
Seated Leg Curl
2x6
Dumbbell bench press
3x10
Plie Squats 30lb
2x10
Plie Jump Squats 30 lb
2x10
Lunge
4x10

And I will finish with a Fatboy smoothie with and a banana.

SN: I really didn't do any of that to increase my boob size, just being a little silly so don't be stupid and try any of that garbage . . . PEACE AND LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! It's probably because you're sitting down all day at your job. Maybe you should lay down on a long table with your boobs hanging over the side while you work instead of sitting down in a chair. Let gravity do it's thing!....or maybe not, you could end up with 90-year-old lady bubbies.

    ReplyDelete